Friday, June 17, 2005

Mad Libs (sort of)

So I have created a Mad Lib!! Have some fun concocting Jessica's future with this letter.

(1) Letter's recipient; choose one person from the following three categories--
Family
Ex-boyfriends
College friends (aka drinking buddies)
(2) Name of an actor, politician, or famous weatherman
(3) Short term occupation that corresponds with (2) (e.g., weatherman: tracking hurricane)
(4) Glamorous place
(5) (Optional, depending on recipient; if College friend, skip to number (9)--children get in the way of a martini) Really precocious boy's name
(6) Baseball team
(7) (Optional, depending on the recipient; if Ex-boyfriend, skip to number (9)--the goal is to make him jealous, and three kids is not something to be jealous of) Adorable girl's name
(8) Equally precious girl's name
(9) Pricey item that only the obnoxiously rich seem to buy
(10) Uber famous international celebrity
(11) Vacation spot
(12) Nickname for (10)

Dear (1),
Hi! How are you? (2) and I are doing fabulously. (2) just finished (3) so it will be nice to spend some time at home in (4) with him.

[(5) is growing so quickly! Started kindergarten at the age of 3--he's a little smarty pants. And what an arm! Scouts from (6) attend every T-ball game.]

[The twins are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen--same features as their gorgeous father with golden blonde curls. (7) and (8) are going to break some hearts one day!]

(2) and I just purchased a (9); I know what could we possibly do with that? Still, we are looking forward to using it.

We won't be coming in for Christmas this year; (10) invited us to spend the holiday with him in (11). I know, we were just there for my birthday, but when (12) asks, you just can't say no!

Love, Jessica

(Don't be surprised if YOU get a letter similar to this in a few years time....)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear (Brian),
Hi! How are you? (Antonio Banderas) and I are doing fabulously. (Antonio) just finished (Los Pescados TendrĂ¡n Venganza) so it will be nice to spend some time at home in (Rio) with him.

(Antonio) and I just purchased a (lifetime supply of caviar); I know what could we possibly do with that? Still, we are looking forward to using it.

We won't be coming in for Christmas this year; (Tom Cruise) invited us to spend the holiday with him in (Boca). I know, we were just there for my birthday, but when (Maverick) asks, you just can't say no!

Love, Jessica

I did this with out cheating in any way! I hope to get this letter fo sheezy!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Oola's twin said...

Antonio Banderas? That's very random. He's a) old and 2) with Melanie Griffith who has d) had lip injections. If anything, Jessica would go for one of the hobbits.

I, on they other hand, am a Vin Diesel kind of girl. His muscles are just, oooo, wonderific.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home