Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Deaf. (In one ear)

So I have an ear infection of some sort. I woke up this morning (thirty-eight minutes late, because I couldn't hear the alarm) to silence and pain on one side of my head. Think back to when you were a kid and you used to get ear aches. They are really awful, one of those pains that makes you feel completely helpless, like a toothache or when your braces get tightened. There are some pains that you can do something about (rub a muscle cramp, take a pill for a headache, etc.) and there are some pains you know are going to end (shot in the arm, tattoo on the ass, etc.). But there is nothing really that cures an ear ache, except maybe a heating pad, but you can't carry those with you to work and to school. (Oola says she would, but I reminded her that she doesn't have a job or a school to wear a heating pad to.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home