Monday, June 19, 2006

Case of the Missing Shoes (again!)

So you will be happy to know we found the pointy leather sling backs. But now there is a more urgent and frightening problem: I have an empty shoe box and I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT THE SHOE LOOKED LIKE THAT WENT IN IT.

It is difficult looking for a lost shoe as it is....but trying to find a shoe when you don't even remember what it looks like?!? (Let's just overlook the fact that I have so many pairs of shoes that I am beginning to forget what they look like...) Oh, the horror. I tried looking up the brand name on line (it's an Audrey Brooke shoe called "Melanie") but of course they don't have a website. I have deduced that I bought the shoes from DSW, and am now trying to rack my brain to remember what shoes I have purchased from there.

What is even more upsetting (I know, I know..how could it get any worse?!?) is that under normal circumstances I write on the outside of the box a description of the shoe and when I purchased it ("Black Kid Suede High Heel with Buckle Winter 2005"). This box has NO LABEL.

I don't know what I'm going to do until I find those shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home