Friday, February 25, 2005

The waiter called Dave.

So, Jessica and I don't often agree on men. She likes the dorks ('cause she's a big dork herself). I like a man who is a) rich and 2) gorgeous. I don't really care if they have a lot going on upstairs because, let's face it, we really don't need them to talk. But my sister and I did agree on one guy: the waiter called Dave at Fuel. He was really gorgeous. I doubt he was very well endowed (he was a waiter in a bar) but I'm sure he was well stocked where it counted. Jessica liked him because he was cute and he always dressed up for 80's night (even his hair...he always kind of did this flock of seagulls thing). But tonight, we died a little bit....he has a girlfriend. Which is okay in some respects....Jonathan thought he was gay. So at least he plays on our side. But the girl was a stick insect, and Jessica can hardly compete. I told her it doesn't really matter: she wasn't going to do anything about it anyway, and he's still nice to ogle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home