Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Made in Japan for our afternoon delight

So, a couple days ago a friend of Jessica's enlisted our help in trying to figure out an 80's cartoon character. (As it turns out it was from Robotech). So that got me thinking of all the other fabulous cartoons there were when we were children. Jessica and I weren't latchkey kids; our babysitter was the television. There were so many good cartoons, I can't list them all. Even Disney had a couple that were really good--I mean, who doesn't love Duck Tales, and who can't sing the theme song to Tale Spin (I just realized the similarity in titles....maybe they needed a better title writer). Anyway, this was just to remind you of a simpler time...well, at least those of you who don't have time for cartoons anymore. Some of us still enjoy a bowl of Sugar Crisp cereal in our jammies every now and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home