Wednesday, April 19, 2006

"I can't hear you when I flush"

So I hate, hate, HATE it when people talk on the cell phones while they are in a public restroom. I don't even like it when there are other people in the ladies loo that can hear me pee, let alone someone in another time zone might get to hear me pee. I especially don't understand it when people talk on their cell phones while they are on the toilet. I don't get it. There is no conversation that is important enough to have while your bare ass is sitting on a public seat. Whatever you have to say IT CAN WAIT UNTIL YOU PUT YOUR GODDAMN PANTS BACK ON AND YOU ARE OUTSIDE. Plus there is the potential for lots of germs (do you wash your phone with soap and water afterwards?) and the added risk of dropping your phone into the toilet (just typing that made me gag little). I was actually in the bathroom today and a girl was leaving a voicemail with what sounded like a potential employer that was interrupted when she flushed the toilet.

I could make some joke here about her career being in the crapper or flushing her future away, but the whole thing makes me a little nauseous.

3 Comments:

Blogger rene said...

for some reason this post reminds me of freshman year when kira would wake me up in the middle of the night to go go the dorm bathroom with her and stand in the stall next to her and continuously flush the toilet so that no one would hear her puking up all that frat beer she worked so hard for. i so rock as a roommate! :)

9:37 AM  
Blogger surplemaple said...

rene looks possessed in that picture

12:20 PM  
Blogger rene said...

better, sarah?

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home