Friday, March 04, 2005

Stuck in a timewarp

Okay, so not to keep harping about a decade with interesting hair choices, but there was this movie that Oola and I loved when we were little. The details are real sketchy and foggy, but the basic premise is this girl somehow gets transported to this magical place. And there is this evil queen who eats these little orange fruit things to stay young (she is actually like 700 years old) and the fruit tree is in this big glass cage type thing and the girl has to get some fruit (I don't remember why). And in the beginning of the movie she makes a pancake and bacon sandwich. I think the movie was on HBO, but I could be wrong. I had it on tape, but I believe it was beta.

Any ideas would be super (especially for you Google-ites out there).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home