Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Riddle me this....

So my world is a little sadder today. While perusing IMDB newsposts, I found the news: the Riddler, the first Riddler and arguably the best Riddler, died yesterday. A great character actor, Frank Gorshin could imitate anybody, from Marlon Brando to George Burns. He is the only celebrity autograph I have.

Do yourself a favor. Go out this weekend and rent the old Batman movie (before Batman had nipples, back when the package was out on full display). Not only will you be treated to the best Riddler to date, you get Caesar Romero's Joker (who refused to shave his mustache during filming, so they just painted over it) and Burgess Meredith as the Penguin (whose maniacal laugh is very similar to my honk--it must be a bird thing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home