Monday, April 23, 2007

Earth Day

So Earth Day was Sunday. In celebration, my neighbor decided to run his snowblower all afternoon to burn off the gasoline.

When the ozone layer burns off and we are left to whither away under the sun's ultraviolet rays, I am going to go to his house to use him as an umbrella.




(Editor's Note: so for some reason Google and Blogger have booted Oola's account. We are working on getting her back on the Internets. Rest assured she is doing well and probably having a martini as we speak.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This makes me shake my head. What a waste of gas. I guess people like your neighbor contribute to the high cost of gas. Thanks a lot, buddy.

2:07 PM  
Blogger D said...

He could have siphoned the gasoline. If he ran the snow blower all day, he probably burned at least $20 worth of gasoline.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home